jueves, 9 de junio de 2011

Star Wars

Inspirador.... "Star Wars"

[Luke returns to Yoda's hut on Dagobah.]
Yoda: That face you make. Look I so old to young eyes?
Luke: No. Of course not.
Yoda: I do, yes, I do! Sick have I become... old and weak. When nine hundred years old you reach, look as good you will not, hmm? [laughs, then starts coughing] Soon will I rest. Yes, forever sleep. Earned it, I have.
Luke: Master Yoda, you can't die.
Yoda: Strong am I in the Force... but not that strong. Twilight is upon me, and soon night must fall. That is the way of things, the way of the Force. [climbs into bed and pulls the covers over himself]
Luke: But I need your help. I've come back to complete the training.
Yoda: [sighs] No more training do you require. Already know you that which you need.
Luke: Then I am a Jedi.
Yoda: Ohhh! [turns back toward Luke and laughs, before coughing again] Not yet. One thing remains: Vader. You must confront Vader! Then, only then, a Jedi will you be. And confront him you will.
Luke: Master Yoda, is Darth Vader my father?
Yoda: [pauses, turns back over away from Luke] Rest, I need. Yes... rest.
Luke: Yoda, I must know.
Yoda: [pauses again] Your father he is. Told you, did he?
Luke: Yes.
Yoda: Unexpected this is, and unfortunate.
Luke: Unfortunate that I know the truth?
Yoda: [turns back to Luke again] No! Unfortunate that you rushed to face him! That incomplete was your training! That not ready for the burden were you.
Luke: I'm sorry.
Yoda: Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware: Anger, fear, aggression. The Dark Side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. [growing weak] Luke... Luke... Do not... Do not underestimate the powers of the Emperor, or suffer your father's fate, you will. Luke, when gone am I, the last of the Jedi will you be. Luke, the Force runs strong in your family. Pass on what you have learned. [very weakly] Luke... there is... another... Sk-Sky...walk...er... [dies, fading into nothing a moment later]

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario